I QUIT REBIF

A board to discuss the Multiple Sclerosis modifying drug Rebif
KrisROLLTIDE

I QUIT REBIF

Post by KrisROLLTIDE »

I have had it with this drug. My hair is falling out, my head hurts, I can't sleep and the fatigue I deal with is horrible. I have been on Rebif for 2 years and wonder if I feel like this because of the drug or my MS. I feel like a shell of my former self. So I am going off the Rebif to see if it helps, I can always go back on them if necessary. Let's see how this goes and if there is any improvement without the shots.
Andie
Family Member

I hear ya

Post by Andie »

i quit rebif about 2 weeks ago after only 2 months-- totally horrible drug-- i lost hair- felt terrible and slept all my weekends away--- however now my neuro says fine- let's do tysabri-- and I'm more scared of that so looks like it's back to rebif--by the way since i've been off rebif i've had optic neuritis and numbness in feet and hands that i've never had before.....coincidence?? who knows.

take care
Andie
Bubba
Family Elder

Post by Bubba »

i guess the side effects of Rebif are as unpredictable as MS. I have heard alot of horror stories. Been on Rebif for two years and haven't had any problems (knock on wood)
w/m 44
The problem comes with the decision of weighing the unknown with the unknown.
81Charger
Family Elder

Post by 81Charger »

How have yo made out since going off of Rebif any change? hopefully for the better!

Glenn

Return to “Rebif”