On Wheldon regime and loving it

Tell us what you are using to treat your MS-- and how you are doing.
GPlover
Getting to Know You...

Post by GPlover »

Well, it took 3 weeks for the flareup of symptoms to finish after my 3rd pulse of metro, but I am symptom free again - until the next pulse. I did read that many others' experience were quite similar that the 3rd pulse was the worse. I got a really reassuring e-mail from Dr. Wheldon. He thinks that my symptoms flareup after the pulse is actually a good sign because that definitely means dieoff and that my immune system is now able to recognize the "invaders" and is killing them. I am totally fascinated. I can't believe I felt so hopeless when this all started in November and now I am on the way to forgetting about the whole thing in a few more months. Dr. Wheldon deserves the Noble prize.
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Post by SarahLonglands »

Well, I don't somehow think he would want it, but the people who really deserve it are Charles Stratton and Ram Sriram. who started it all off! :)
An Itinerary in Light and Shadow Completed Dr Charles Stratton / Dr David Wheldon abx regime for aggressive secondary progressive MS in June 2007, after four years. Still improving with no relapses since starting. Can't run but can paint all day.

Return to “Regimens”