I have just saw the boys and Carrie and one lesion right now is no big deal.
In other cases they have seen the body pop off a couple of lesions, then it stops and seems to go dormant. They never have them again.
I am not showing anything but a bit more spasticity. My strength and dexterity was better but they all agree'd I was not ready for sedimentary work.
So my best ever on drugs was LDN, and Copaxone. In 2 years I didn't have an active lesion when I used them together. So for now, the next three months because I still feel good, we will try the two of them together and check an MRI. If the MRI is good, we hold and keep doing what we are. If it's not good, let's nuke it. As it stands I am still getting better.
There is no more danger in doing it twice so if I need to I will. I still felt better on chemo than a RAB drug ever made me feel.
No bad vibes here...yet lol