Please tell me what you think about my symptoms

This is the place to ask questions if you have symptoms that suggest MS, but aren't yet diagnosed.
lyndacarol
Family Elder

Re: Please tell me what you think about my symptoms

Post by lyndacarol »

Jewels70 wrote:By the way, i couldnt get my GP to give me the insulin test, he looked at my fasting blood work and said no you dont have a problem with your glucose, you are not over weight and your still young, we dont need that test! He didnt know I had the neuro order the OGTT. ...
Jewels – You will have much better luck with an endocrinologist for questions in the area of glucose and insulin. A problem with the pancreas producing too much insulin cannot be detected by the blood tests you have had. (As the cells become more resistant to insulin, the pancreas will produce more and more insulin in order to FORCE the cells to open up and take in the glucose – thereby driving down the glucose level to a normal level. The cells will become more and more resistant; and the pancreas will pump out more and more insulin until it is completely exhausted and stops producing ANY insulin at all.) Insulin is necessary for fat to be created, but it is not necessarily the fat you can see and pinch; the more dangerous fat is deposited internally around the organs (liver, intestines, kidneys, etc.). It is possible to be quite thin-looking on the outside and have lots of this dangerous fat on the inside.

The comment about your being young is totally irrelevant. If your GP is older, he was taught that type II diabetes has an adult-onset; doctors now are taught that even young children are developing type II diabetes today. It is lifestyle, not age, that leads to this disease.
Jewels70
Family Member

Post by Jewels70 »

want2bike wrote:Not sure what type of diet you are following but diet is the key to your health. If you eat the correct diet your body will determine which of the vitamins and minerals it needs. The vitamins and minerals in these supplements are not the same as what we get from our food. Try a diet of raw fruits and vegetables and let your body decide which vitamins and minerals it needs. They do put unhealthy things in these supplements.

The mercury test will only show mercury in your blood if you have had a recent exposure. Mercury goes to the different organs in your body and cause the problems with the nervous system. If you have amalgam fillings you might want to see a mercury free dentist who has the instrument to check the mercury level in your mouth. If you have a lot of root canals that could be the problem. If you have too many vaccinations that could be the problem. If you are living in a highly industrialize area that could be the problem.

http://www.livingpaleo.com/probioticsgo ... ia-part-2/

http://www.organicconsumers.org/organic ... 112105.cfm

I feel like I will never get better. Too many things this could be. I do have fillings and after the shot Is when it hit me. I also had a root canal done on one of my teeth that had one of the Mercury fillings. So that could've caused excess mercury in my system as well.

Mercury was one of the things I was thinking could've been the problem because my tetnus this shot would've had mercury in it.
want2bike
Family Elder

Post by want2bike »

Mercury is the cause of many of these neurological disease but that is no reason to feel you will never get better. Our bodies were designed to get rid of these toxins and if you eat a healthy diet of raw fruits and vegetables you will be giving you body what it needs to get better. There are detoxification programs which allow you to remove the mercury faster. Get as much information as you can and make good decisions and you can get better. Diet is the key to all healing of the body.

http://www.dentalwellness4u.com/browse/guide.html
Jewels70
Family Member

Post by Jewels70 »

Thank you all for the imfromation. I'm still uncertain of my problem. I have been investigating my Lyme tests. I have had 3. I only have two lab reports on hand the other one i need to try to get. I'm looking at my western blot bands. Each test shows 4 bands. CDC says you need 5. They were taken 5 weeks apart in the same lab. The other one I don't have yet was in the middle. Two of the bands match two on the other test and two are different. I'm not 100% sure I understand it but with six different bands had they shown in the same test I think I would have been positive for Lyme? I'm researching more trying to understand it. I hope to get the other test to see if it shows any different bands.

I got my doctor to give me doxycycline yesterday. I'm spending all my free time on the net trying to find out what's going, on. I am trying to eat a low carb diet now takingn supplements as well. Trying to avoid sugar.

I didnt think I had Lyme. I wasn't bit by any ticks that I knew of before my symptoms started. My bands are IgG which means they are not a new infection within the last 6 months they are over 6 months probably longer.

I still don't know for sure but I know I have never been treated for Lyme and have antibodies for different borella burgdorferi (parts of the actual Lyme organism). I'm starting to think if I sent a few test to the same lab in the same day they might just show the different bands even though they were drawn on the same day.

I suggest anyone here with a disease have a Lyme test and check the actual bands on the lab results. I don't know for sure if this is what I have but I have been told by many my symptoms are too crazy not to be Lyme.

I'll be Checking back in with you all soon.
Jewels70
Family Member

Post by Jewels70 »

Hi all. I'm not on much as I can't spend all m time on the net searching for the answer. That's what I did in the beginning but while I still spend hours looking each day. I have cut back a lot.

I've seen a Lyme doctor and I'm taking tetricyine now. I was on doxycycline for two months. While I have lost all the numbness and most of the pain. I still have the tremor. I feel it has speard to include my wrists. My shoulders feel weak and some pain and still have twitching everywhere. I feel pretty normal or I would if the tremors would go away. They ate always there with certain movements only on one direction and they are ratchety like you are looking under a strobe light. In plan to see what happens with this tetracycline. Just wanted to update for those curious.
SophieandElle
Getting to Know You...

Post by SophieandElle »

Jewels,

Your symptoms...you have/had thoracic outlet syndrome.