symptoms and worried

This is the place to ask questions if you have symptoms that suggest MS, but aren't yet diagnosed.

symptoms and worried

Postby peediedj67 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:26 am

been feeling "off" for 2-3 years now, nothing major thats stoped me doing anything,i can still work,drive etc.I have every 5-6 weeks blurred vision,with itchy eyes,watery eyes,ringing in ears all the time,foggy headaches sometimes with slight pains in head,slurred speech sometimes,started sweating a lot,light headedness,palpitations when i do the slightest thing(although not out of breath)tingling and numbness in fingers,pains in back,arms and legs,random sore ankle,urinating a lot,dry mouth,shaky hand,itch scalp and genital area.
Could this be ms? I have been tested over the years for diabetes,glucose fast,thyroid,had a ecg last week which was fine,blood pressure taken last week and a bit low,awaiting a mri scan(sounds like doctors running out of options)
peediedj67

Advertisement

Re: symptoms and worried

Postby jimmylegs » Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:34 am

hi and welcome pdj :) you may want to read this over, could provide some additional lines of investigation:
www.thisisms.com/ftopict-2489.html
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Re: symptoms and worried

Postby peediedj67 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:30 am

STILL GETTING SYMPTOMS EVERY WEEK, now gettig whole left arm numb for a few hrs at a time,pains in upper leg nad dropping things(my phoneand smashed my screen) gettig so down about it all as no word from hospital yet
peediedj67

Return to Undiagnosed