wikipedia

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

wikipedia

Post by jimmylegs »

hey guys i have an idea for a fun project. i haven't checked if it's been proposed on here before, but let's edit the hell out of the multiple sclerosis page at wikipedia. we can each do a section on our favourite topics (all appropriately referenced of course!) or elaborate on what's there if it's already mentioned.

i want to start compiling a list for the serum values of nutrients in ms patients in remission and attack states, vs healthy controls.

anyone else want to get in on it? why not add your topic area on this string now, so that we don't double up, and we can post a link once we've done our updates so that we can check the progress. i think a section entitled "for the newly diagnosed" would be a good one too, anyone want that topic? i don't know if we're allowed but maybe we could somehow indicate that we're from thisisms. maybe if we actually register as editors that information could be added. or we could just put a whole ThisIsMS section on there lol!
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

diagnosis

Post by jimmylegs »

oh and if anyone wants to rip into the diagnosis section, by all means....

Return to “General Discussion”