Montel finally responds!

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
Vhoenecke
Family Elder

Post by Vhoenecke »

Dear Boobear,

Love the name, that's what my husband always calls me. Thanks so much Dr. S. for your excellent help with this cause. I trust what you have to say over a celebrity with a hidden agenda anyday. Thanks Cheer for your continued work on this cause. I just have one thing that is bothering me since I was liberated 3 weeks ago. My main problem is: why does angioplasty need to be researched? This procedure has been done since the 70s. What needs to be researched is stents for veins and when people are liberated they should be studied when they return. There should be an MRI done on our brains and spine when we get home and then one done in a year to study the improvements. The procedures and testing should just be done and research on improvements and stents.

Val
zap
Family Elder

Re: Montel finally responds

Post by zap »

Drury wrote:would it be possible to give me some information on MS after trauma accident to neck and spine?
see links in http://www.thisisms.com/ftopict-11570-.html
BooBear
Family Elder

Post by BooBear »

whyRwehere wrote:I would like to say, especially to Scorpion, that I agree with BooBear (just wish they had a less silly user name!).
LOL- the user name is based on a nickname my husband and I use for each other. He is my boo bear and the best supporter in the world! I am his boo bear and adore him!!

I am actually one of the most serious people you will ever meet, so the silly nickname gives even me a bit of a chuckle. :D
Three veins angioplastied.  One renewed life.  

Return to “Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)”