the suicide

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
zorro8081980
Getting to Know You...

the suicide

Post by zorro8081980 »

I am planning my future/ right now.

I think that there is sense in my life if I can realize myself. When I can change something in the world around.
But the MS is cruel and fearful. I understand what is waiting for me/ Complete paralysis when I ll be lie on the bed.
c
I have seen such guys.
He can not move a leg or an arm. He can not carry a spoon to his mouth. He piss in his pants. He is half-blind. He even don`t have a normal memory.

I could not fulfill myself even when I haven`t MS. Low salary, no own business, no serious goals in life.
And now - my life is finished.

I think it is too early to liquidate myself right now. I can walk end can see yet. I think that the time when I will no ability to walk or to see - is the right time

What do you think, when is the correct time to leave this body?
Last edited by zorro8081980 on Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
1eye
Family Elder

Re: the suicide

Post by 1eye »

I don't know what is good for anonymous posters on the Internet. Especially correct times for anything. I would have thought that correctness was not an issue at a late stage of MS. I can't walk. Lots of things I can't do. Don't let other people, especially anonymous Internet ones, control anything important to you. Internet hosts (computers) are just lifeless bits of plastic. Find someone you can talk to, with real ears.
This unit of entertainment not brought to you by FREMULON.
Not a doctor.
"I'm still here, how 'bout that? I may have lost my lunchbox, but I'm still here." John Cowan Hartford (December 30, 1937 – June 4, 2001)
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

"What do you think, when is the correct time to left this body?"

I invite you to consider other alternatives. Dr. Wahls is just one of many offering proof that you should never give up - MS can be conquered! Just in case you are not familiar with her case, she had lost her mobility for several years having been considered PPMS and regained it (her mobility) and is now living a productive, somewhat normal and what appears to be a very happy life.

So the answer to your question, IMHO is NEVER!. It is never too late to turn lemons into lemonade!
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Post by NHE »

Read the story of Jeff Carroll, who, after being diagnosed positive with the gene for Huntington's Disease, is researching a cure. He's not giving up. He's fighting back and his future is likely considerably more certain than anyone with MS.

http://windowmagazine.org/window/?secti ... ies&id=437

Return to “General Discussion”