Family Elder

need some help plz

Post by mom10789 »

i go to the dr on fri
i was not have had any reaction from the abx unless i have bacteria right
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Post by SarahLonglands »

That's right, unless you have an allergy, but what you are going through does not sound like anaphylaxis. A completely uninfected person should be able to take an antibiotic and not notice anything.
Best of luck!

Sarah :)
An Itinerary in Light and Shadow Completed Dr Charles Stratton / Dr David Wheldon abx regime for aggressive secondary progressive MS in June 2007, after four years. Still improving with no relapses since starting. Can't run but can paint all day.
CureOrBust
Family Elder

Post by CureOrBust »

From personal experience, I think its a big call to say that only people with a bacteria will have a reaction to abx's. I was on abx's for over a year and reacted to flagyl. I am pretty sure it wasn't because of die-off.
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Post by SarahLonglands »

Hmm, flagyl is different. Right the way through it made me feel like death warmed up, but I was talking about what people experience when they first start something.

Shell, I hope you got all the infos I sent you!

Sarah
An Itinerary in Light and Shadow Completed Dr Charles Stratton / Dr David Wheldon abx regime for aggressive secondary progressive MS in June 2007, after four years. Still improving with no relapses since starting. Can't run but can paint all day.
MacKintosh
Family Elder

Post by MacKintosh »

I, too, had little reaction to the first two abx, then felt tired, tired, tired, on flagyl. However, I noticed I was fairly short-tempered when into a flagyl pulse. That has only waned at the two-year mark. Do I think it's from die-off? Probably. It's the abx that actually KILLS the bacteria, rather than driving it into hiding. I would expect some reaction.

I've taken flagyl before. I never had any reaction to it until I took it on this protocol.
The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problems. Mohandas Gandhi

Return to “Antibiotics”