] On Behalf Of Saisei Mirai Clinics
Sent: August-04-15 00:31
Subject: Re: Obtaining GcMAF
Thank you for your inquiry about Saisei Mirai Second Generation GcMAF immunotherapy. We've had good results treating a couple of MS patients who were advanced progressive and we have a case report on our website. It's best to use 0.5ml 3 times weekly GcMAF injection in combination with daily oral GcMAF.
For Second Generation GcMAF therapy we recommend 0.5ml High Dose GcMAF (1500ng/0.5ml) 2-3 times a week by intramuscular (IM) or subcutaneous (SC) injection in combination with oral GcMAF. More frequent dosing may be safely used with more advanced stage of disease, or initially in the treatment course. GcMAF may be administered by IV in addition to IM/SC if deemed necessary, such as for advanced cases.
One course of High Dose GcMAF is usually 48 doses for 6 months. Additional courses may be required depending on the stage of disease and other factors specific to each patient. Treatment should be continued at the high dose as long as necessary while disease is present to destroy cancer cells, viruses, bacteria and other pathogens in the body, depending on each patient's situation.
Activating macrophages with High Dose GcMAF is an important part of any treatment program, which can be used alone or in combination with any other therapies. GcMAF works especially well in synergy with targeted therapies which don't harm the immune system. Second Generation GcMAF has the advantage of having no side effects so treatment should be continued as long as necessary while disease is present. This is a significant advantage over many conventional therapies which have cumulative toxicity that limits their use.
The goals of GcMAF therapy are to:
1) Improve well-being and quality of life (QOL)
2) Return the patient to good health so that they are able to participate in regular lifestyle activities
3) Achieve long term survival
4) Enhance the effect of other therapies
5) Repair the immune system
6) Increase the number of macrophages and activate them to destroy cancer cells, viruses, bacteria and other pathogens in the body
7) Increase the rate of maturation of dendritic cells (DCs)
We now also have Saisei Mirai oral Colostrum GcMAF in special Enteric capsules manufactured in a GMP facility in Japan. We recommend daily oral GcMAF in combination with GcMAF injections for cancer patients and treating many kinds of other diseases such as infectious diseases and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS).
* Colostrum GcMAF is taken orally (in an Enteric acid-resistant capsule) and sublingually as a powder by opening the capsule and putting the contents in the mouth for about 15-20 minutes for maximum effect.
* Activating macrophages in different places in the body, both orally and injected, is important for more complete effect all over the body and to treat a greater range of common symptoms.
* According to our activity experiments, 1 capsule of Oral Colostrum GcMAF is equivalent to approximately 100ng first generation GcMAF.
Commonly observed clinical effects of oral Colostrum GcMAF:
- Improved sleep, more energy and general wellbeing; reduced fatigue
- Improved digestion and bladder control; reduced frequency of nocturnal urination (nocturia)
- Improved hair regrowth after chemotherapy and reduced hair loss due to natural ageing
- Improved skin condition, reduced allergies and atopy symptoms
- Improved control or eradication of infectious diseases such as virus, bacteria and other pathogens
Please refer to our website page "Tests of Second Generation GcMAF" for activity tests of GcMAF and oral Colostrum MAF and our "Frequently asked questions (FAQ)" page for more information on all administration methods and general questions. Links can be found in the right side column from the main GcMAF section.
Second Generation GcMAF should be stored refrigerated for multi-dose use and will stay fully active for over 1 year. Stability tests indicate that 2nd Generation GcMAF is very temperature stable and retains maximum activity even after 4 weeks at room temperature and 1 week at 40 °C (104 °F). Shipping will not affect the activity of the product. Please refer to our Stability of GcMAF experiment report on our website for laboratory data.
Below are details about pricing and payment:
High Dose GcMAF 2.5ml multi-dose vials (1500ng/0.5ml):
4 vials x 2.5ml GcMAF (1500ng/0.5ml) 16 doses -- 201,000 JPY *
6 vials x 2.5ml GcMAF (1500ng/0.5ml) 24 doses -- 297,000 JPY *
8 vials x 2.5ml GcMAF (1500ng/0.5ml) 32 doses -- 393,000 JPY *
10 vials x 2.5ml GcMAF (1500ng/0.5ml) 40 doses -- 489,000 JPY *
12 vials x 2.5ml GcMAF (1500ng/0.5ml) 48 doses -- 585,000 JPY *
* Price includes 9000 JPY for shipping and handling by EMS express mail.
* Each multi-dose vial contains at least 4 doses GcMAF at 0.5ml/dose with 0.5ml extra GcMAF per vial.
* Keep vials refrigerated at 2-8 °C.
We can also produce very high activity GcMAF from a family member or friend’s blood sample. For cancer patients, even their own blood sample can be used if their general condition is good especially prior to conventional therapies such as chemotherapy.
12 vials x 2.5ml GcMAF (1500ng/0.5ml) 48 doses -- 489,000 JPY (discounted) **
24 vials x 2.5ml GcMAF (1500ng/0.5ml) 96 doses -- 969,000 JPY (discounted) **
** GcMAF produced from blood sample provided by person visiting our clinic in Japan. Allow 4 days production time.
Oral Colostrum GcMAF in Enteric capsules (daily oral and sublingual administration):
2 months (4 bottles, 120 capsules) -- 62,000 JPY *
3 months (6 bottles, 180 capsules) -- 92,000 JPY *
4 months (8 bottles, 240 capsules) -- 122,000 JPY *
5 months (10 bottles, 300 capsules) -- 152,000 JPY *
6 months (12 bottles, 360 capsules) -- 182,000 JPY *
* If you wish to order both types of GcMAF, simply add the cost together.
Payment is by international bank transfer (telegraphic transfer). Our GcMAF is priced in Japanese Yen (JPY), so you'll need to ask your bank to calculate the exchange rate when you wire the payment because the rate may vary from day to day. To estimate the cost it is possible to use an online currency converter such as OANDA or XE Currency Converter to check the current exchange rate. You can find these by searching for "currency converter" on the internet. Please note, the official rate will be different from the rate that your bank uses. For example, using OANDA to calculate the amount in another currency, select +2% for INTERBANK and find the amount displayed next to Buying JPY. If you are unable to wire payment in JPY, please let us know so that we can confirm the amount in another currency.
When you are ready, simply make your wire transfer (see details below) for the quantity you wish to order. You may need assistance from your bank or it may be possible using your bank's internet banking system. Once you have made your transfer, please let us know the details, such as the name of the account, the bank and date of transfer, so that we can identify you from your wire and what treatments and amounts you are ordering. You may also be able to include extra identifying information in the remarks field on the transfer. Please allow 2-3 business days for us to receive payments. After we receive your payment, we will start preparing your order and schedule your package for shipping as soon as possible on a suitable shipping day.
Wire transfer details:
Beneficiary: Imagin-K Co. Ltd
3-34-8 Okubo-cho, Moriguchi-shi, Osaka 570-0012, Japan
Name of bank:
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, Neyagawa Branch
16-14 Hayako-cho, Neyagawa-shi, Osaka 572-0837, Japan
Account number: 7038812
SWIFT: SMBCJPJT (or BIC: SMBCJPJTXXX)
* Note: International Bank Account Number (IBAN) is not used in Japan.
* Internet banking: Some websites don't allow a dash to be included in the postal code, so if necessary, the dash may be omitted so that the post code/ZIP code becomes one number (e.g., 570-0012 becomes 5700012).
Please ensure we have all your shipping details correct when you order, including your full name, shipping address and a contact telephone number for the package.
If you have any questions, please let me know.
Kind regards, Martin