Ebola virus

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
want2bike
Family Elder

Ebola virus

Post by want2bike »

Before long they will be asking us to get the Ebola vaccine. It is important to understand the risk vs the benefits. If you plan on exchanging bodily fluids with and effected person then you may want the vaccine. As far me I would rely on large amounts of vitamin C which has been effective in killing all viruses. As with all the vaccines you will have the risk of mercury, aluminum, formaldehyde, and an assortment of chemicals.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic ... =627544473
HarryZ
Family Elder

Re: Ebola virus

Post by HarryZ »

want2bike wrote:Before long they will be asking us to get the Ebola vaccine. It is important to understand the risk vs the benefits. If you plan on exchanging bodily fluids with and effected person then you may want the vaccine. As far me I would rely on large amounts of vitamin C which has been effective in killing all viruses. As with all the vaccines you will have the risk of mercury, aluminum, formaldehyde, and an assortment of chemicals.
There is no Ebola vaccine approved for human use. Currently, WHO (World Health Organization) is trying to determine to what extent they will allow a vaccine developed by Canadian researchers that stops Ebola in primates to be used on humans. There is a lot of ethical questions to be looked at before this is done. So "they" will not be generally asking anyone to get the Ebola vaccine any time soon.

If one were ever to be unfortunate enough to come into contact with the Ebola virus, all the vitamin C in the world wouldn't help if the virus is transmitted to you. As with all medicine, there is a risk scenario but I guess one would have to determine if having a 60-80% chance of dying from the virus would make you decide on a vaccine (if available) or taking a chance and loading up on vitamin C.
ribeye
Family Member

Post by ribeye »

I would ask the person with Ebola who is dying an atrocious death how they feel about a possible vaccine. Ebola (which some people actually believe is a government plan to kill, just like AIDS is still thought to be) is so aggressive that the only prevention is avoidance. Makes me sick to see those poor people die and suffer. Any vaccine that could crush this virus is welcome. I hope and pray Ebola does not spread across the globe.
HarryZ
Family Elder

Post by HarryZ »

ribeye wrote:I would ask the person with Ebola who is dying an atrocious death how they feel about a possible vaccine. Ebola (which some people actually believe is a government plan to kill, just like AIDS is still thought to be) is so aggressive that the only prevention is avoidance. Makes me sick to see those poor people die and suffer. Any vaccine that could crush this virus is welcome. I hope and pray Ebola does not spread across the globe.
The person sick and dying from Ebola would likely not think for more than 1 second about trying the vaccine. Let's hope WHO allows this possibility.

On the other hand, there are a few people on earth who would refuse the vaccine (poison you know!) and take a few extra vitamin C tablets to cure themselves from it!!
want2bike
Family Elder

Post by want2bike »

I didn't say take a couple tablets of vitamin C. I said large doses have been shown to kill viruses. This should be done intravenously in large amounts if you could get the doctors to do it. Since they will not do it Liposomal vitamin C is the next best way. It is hard to get large amounts of vitamin C in the body when you take it orally. When I had my dental work done I was given Liposomal vitamin C to protect against the mercury poisoning. I make my own vitamin C, resveratrol, and turmeric liposomal solution and take it everyday. I don't get viruses. If they really want to help people with Ebola they would check out the vitamin C. Problem is there is no money in vitamin C. Check out the video of the guy who owes his life to vitamin C.

http://www.pdazzler.com/archives/1005
HarryZ
Family Elder

Post by HarryZ »

want2bike wrote:I didn't say take a couple tablets of vitamin C. I said large doses have been shown to kill viruses.
If you think that large doses of vitamin C would save you from the Ebola virus, be my guest and do that should you ever have the misfortune of coming into contact with the extremely deadly virus. But at the same time I would be making funeral arrangements for yourself just in case the vitamin C doesn't work!
DougL
Family Elder

Post by DougL »

i see the Doc in Atlanta has been cured of Ebola. Cured as in he no longer has the virus - not cured as in wanna be cured

hopefully, what they learned in Atlanta can be used for the rest of the world.
HarryZ
Family Elder

Post by HarryZ »

DougL wrote:i see the Doc in Atlanta has been cured of Ebola. Cured as in he no longer has the virus - not cured as in wanna be cured

hopefully, what they learned in Atlanta can be used for the rest of the world.
Excellent news Doug! I believe he was given the experimental vaccine but don't know for sure. Let's hope thousands of others get the same result.
DougL
Family Elder

Post by DougL »

HarryZ wrote:I believe he was given the experimental vaccine but don't know for sure.
i think you are correct - same as the woman who was with him.

she was released from hospital on Tues. but is not speaking to press.
want2bike
Family Elder

Post by want2bike »

They are working very hard to get another vaccine out there and convincing people you need the vaccine to get well. Would be nice if we all had the right to choose the treatment we wanted. They would rather pull the plug on you than let something like vitamin C be the cure. No money in vitamin C. I still believe if you keep your body as healthy as possible you can avoid these things. When they come to me with the offer of the vaccine I say NO. You people who like the mercury, aluminum, formaldehyde, and foreign DNA can have my vaccine. I will continue to take my Liposomal vitamin C, resveratrol, and turmeric and believe I can stay healthy. You know belief is a powerful thing. People who believe they can be healthy usually are healthy. If you believe there is no hope then there is no hope. We get the real information there is hope. I am not talking about the information put out there by the drug companies and their friends in the FDA and CDC.
DougL
Family Elder

Post by DougL »

want2bike wrote: I am not talking about the information put out there by the drug companies and their friends in the FDA and CDC.
yes we all know you are talking about the info put out by mercola who is in it only to better mankind right.

if i go to mercola web site, i can clearly see a Shopping Cart which I assume is a way to buy things he sells but he's not in it for the money right

hmm, wonder how much money mercola made last year. Wonder how much money the FDA made last year.

i am starting to think you are a Troll and wish this site had an IGNORE feature.
HarryZ
Family Elder

Post by HarryZ »

want2bike wrote:They are working very hard to get another vaccine out there and convincing people you need the vaccine to get well.
Yes, can you imagine the gall of those people who have produced a vaccine that can possibly cure Ebola?! How dare they try and dupe us into thinking this vaccine is needed.
Would be nice if we all had the right to choose the treatment we wanted. They would rather pull the plug on you than let something like vitamin C be the cure.
Wanna, nobody would prevent you from using vitamin C should you ever come down with Eblola Fever. But before you started taking the vitamin C, I would contact a good undertaker just in case!

I still believe if you keep your body as healthy as possible you can avoid these things. When they come to me with the offer of the vaccine I say NO.
Nobody is stopping you to believe what you want to, Wanna. But here at TIMS I don't think there is anyone who believes what you spew on this site.
I will continue to take my Liposomal vitamin C, resveratrol, and turmeric and believe I can stay healthy.
If you ever got Ebola, you can believe whatever you want. It would run though your body so quickly, totally ignoring whatever you took. But hey, you know better than everyone else!
You know belief is a powerful thing.
And you can keep on believing whatever you wish. But please don't think that the vast majority of people on TIMS take you seriously.
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Post by NHE »

DougL wrote:i am starting to think you are a Troll and wish this site had an IGNORE feature.
It does...

http://www.thisisms.com/forum/faq.php#f6r0
Yodi
Getting to Know You...

Post by Yodi »

Good news:
Dr Brantly recovered from the Ebola infection and is "thrilled to be alive". He and another patient are discharged from hospital.
They received an experimental treatment known as ZMapp.