Hi everyone, this is my first time posting

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here
dlynn
Family Elder

Hi everyone, this is my first time posting

Post by dlynn »

Hi everyone, I'm new here at TIMS.
This is a very informative and helpful site. I've been "visiting" for the past year and a half, but never joined. This is my first post. dx approx. 18 yrs. ago. In the past 6 mos. I've had 3 angioplasties. My follow-up ultrasound showed flow in both JV's but I'm not sure about my azygous. Any thoughts or experiences would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, God bless!!
leetz
Family Elder

:))

Post by leetz »

wELCOME TO THE SITE...glad you joined...well as for me, I have had one exploratory and one procedure...great result's but they only lasted about 3 weeks-1 month...restenosed (no stents though)...waiting for another one possibly...hope this helped a little...(believe roughly 50% re-stenose) with ballooning only...number could be wrong...unsure...Anyone with numbers?
GOD BLESS.... CCSVI treatment Dr. Siskin great doc....symptom's improved for about 3 week's (gait, balance, spasticity) now back to square 1...
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

welcome to TIMS, dlynn :)
active members shape site content. if there is a problem, speak up!
use the report button to flag problematic post content to volunteer moderators' attention.
dlynn
Family Elder

Post by dlynn »

Thank you leetz and jimmylegs.

leetz,I also had 3 weeks of improvement of similar symptoms as yours with my first procedure. Sorry, I don't have any #'s.

dlynn