5 days of doxy

A forum for the discussion of antibiotics as a potential therapy for MS
leetz
Family Elder

robbie and sarah :)

Post by leetz »

robbie, anything is worth a try, talk to your doctor! take it from me (use to be a nurse, when i was able to work)...only you know your body! and if that worked for you initially, maybe you just went downhill from a super-bad herximer reaction who knows right? Sarah...what do you think? @ Sarah... i decided to wait on the flagyl (thank you for the advice :) )....so far i am just REALLY TIRED! and lil thing's like shakey right leg at times now...thats about it so far though!!! i will keep everyonbe updated!
GOD BLESS.... CCSVI treatment Dr. Siskin great doc....symptom's improved for about 3 week's (gait, balance, spasticity) now back to square 1...
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Post by SarahLonglands »

Robbie, reading through your posts on this thread, you are doing nothing but improving. Mobility wise certainly and looking a bit deeper you are thinking more clearly as well. Then you have an mri and it shows one new lesion. Maybe this was developing even before you started antibiotics. I don't think you have become resistant to doxy, but are just shaken by the scan. Any sort of stress even now can take away a lot of my improvements for a while. Also, you need to keep exercising regularly to keep up your amazing improvements.

If you really wanted to, you could try azithromycin or roxithromycin as a replacement for doxcycline although ideally, if you were following the Stratton/Wheldon protocol you would already be taking this combination. Not too late to start, though: you haven't been taking the stuff for long enough. Read these again and take at least the pdf to show your doctor if necessary:
http://www.davidwheldon.co.uk/ms-treatment.html
http://www.davidwheldon.co.uk/ms-treatment.pdf
If you give up now after doing so well, I will be so disappointed.

Sarah

(Leetz, you are doing very well!)
An Itinerary in Light and Shadow Completed Dr Charles Stratton / Dr David Wheldon abx regime for aggressive secondary progressive MS in June 2007, after four years. Still improving with no relapses since starting. Can't run but can paint all day.
leetz
Family Elder

:)

Post by leetz »

@sarah...thank you for the compliment (too tired to work out right now, how quickly did u start?)...@robbie, i agree with sarah....i pm'd u about it! try try try again:))
GOD BLESS.... CCSVI treatment Dr. Siskin great doc....symptom's improved for about 3 week's (gait, balance, spasticity) now back to square 1...
robbie
Family Elder

Post by robbie »

I got the 3 Antibiotics I need and will follow the protocol this time. Let you know how I am doing in a year. Thanks Sarah for your help.
Had ms for 28 yrs,
8.5 EDSS
SPMS, 54 yrs old
Taking it day by day
maynaka
Family Elder

Post by maynaka »

Robbie,

Glad to hear you're giving it another try.

Please keep us posted.

M
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Post by SarahLonglands »

Great Robbie! Let the year pass quickly for once, and uneventfully!

Sarah
An Itinerary in Light and Shadow Completed Dr Charles Stratton / Dr David Wheldon abx regime for aggressive secondary progressive MS in June 2007, after four years. Still improving with no relapses since starting. Can't run but can paint all day.

Return to “Antibiotics”