Is there a central place for each user's ms history?

Ideas for things you'd like to see?
Nessabear
Getting to Know You...

Is there a central place for each user's ms history?

Post by Nessabear »

Hi there,

I haven't been on the site for a while but am back researching Tysabri and after reading some of the forums, I felt it would be helpful to me to be able to look up each user's ms history. As we all know, ms varies dramatically from person to person, so every comment is relative to the individual's current level of ability. Rather than ask each person to repeat their ms particulars every time a newbie arrives in a forum, it would be great to go to a central place to learn more about someone who has commented in a forum. Obviously it shouldn't be compulsory to add your history, but if you wanted to, I think it would be helpful to others.

I have checked some of the profiles but they don't have much information and don't seem to have much space if you did want to include detailed information about yourself, such as when you were diagnosed, which medications you have tried, a description of your current level of ability etc. Perhaps there is already somewhere to do this on the site and I just haven't discovered it yet?

Vanessa :o)

Return to “Suggestions”