Bioness L300 Left Leg for sale, $2,000 or best offer

Post internet shopping deals here, particularly for products useful for MS'ers. NO spamming allowed.
Dykehouse

Bioness L300 Left Leg for sale, $2,000 or best offer

Post by Dykehouse »

My name is Michael and I have a fully operational Bioness L3000 for sale in very clean condition. Also included are the original traveling case, all original manuals, MANY replacement electrode sensor replacement sets, and a remote replacement strap. Everything that this unit originally came with when purchased is included and in great condition. When this unit was purchased new it cost nearly $6,000 dollars, so this is a great bargain. This unit gave my mother mobility and confidence and hopefully it will give you the same. Speak with your physician about a prescription for the unit, personal calibration, etc which you will need BEFORE purchasing, thank you.I live in Ann Arbor, Michigan but can ship to where you live. I would love to give the unit a good home, and my family is going through hard times due to medical bills so this will help me greatly as well. Feel free to ask me any questions and have a blessed day. My telephone number is (269) 365-1147 mdykehouse@gmail.com
Last edited by Dykehouse on Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dykehouse

Re: Bioness L300 Left Leg for sale, $3,000 or best offer

Post by Dykehouse »

I can also provide detailed photographs of the unit if you would like to inspect the condition, thanks again:)
Dykehouse

Re: Bioness L300 Left Leg for sale, $3,000 or best offer

Post by Dykehouse »

Dropped the price to $2,000 or best offer.