notifying the moderator

Ideas for things you'd like to see?
itsjustme
Family Member

notifying the moderator

Post by itsjustme »

Hi,

I was wondering if one could flag a particular post to be evaluated by the moderators. I mention this as I see someone else has posted something inappropriate.

Thanks.
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Re: notifying the moderator

Post by NHE »

itsjustme wrote:I was wondering if one could flag a particular post to be evaluated by the moderators. I mention this as I see someone else has posted something inappropriate.
Yes, in fact I've been thinking about writing a message stating just this. If you, or anyone, finds a post to one of the forum boards that is not in compliance with the rules of the board then I would appreciate it if you could bring it to my attention by sending me a private message. Please include a URL to the specific post in question. Monitoring all of the boards is much too big of a task for just a small handful of people and any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, NHE
Arron
Volunteer Moderator

Post by Arron »

What NHE says is exactly correct. The more the community helps police the site, the better off we will all be. We are under *relentless* attack by spammers and as an all-volunteer crew, we *adore* it when member of the community help spot garbage.

For the moment this is not an automated procedure, but sending NHE or myself a private message is the best approach as we have the ability to delete the message and nullify our silly little "friends"
Disclaimer: Any information you find on this site should not be considered medical advice. All decisions should be made with the consent of your doctor, otherwise you are at your own risk.

Return to “Suggestions”