Sad news

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
Wonderfulworld
Family Elder

Post by Wonderfulworld »

Harry
just wanted to say how sorry I am to hear of Marg's death. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your wider families.
Take care of yourself
ljm
Family Elder

My thoughts are with you Harry

Post by ljm »

I was very sorry to hear of your sad loss, Harry. I hope you remain active with us on this site. I've always looked forward to your posts.
Houdini
Family Member

Post by Houdini »

Harry,

My sincerest condolences.
Arron
Volunteer Moderator

Post by Arron »

Harry, words can't possibly express our emotions. We offer our deepest condolences. I have known you to be a fighter for your wife for as long as I have been a member of the online MS community-- over 5 years and spanning so many different resources. You have always wanted to learn more so you could help more. Your relationship is an inspiration to us all, and you will be in our thoughts and prayers in this difficult time.
Disclaimer: Any information you find on this site should not be considered medical advice. All decisions should be made with the consent of your doctor, otherwise you are at your own risk.
JFH
Family Elder

Post by JFH »

Very sad news indeed Harry. My deepest sympathies and condolences. Remember the good times I'm sure that you and Marg had many.
John
I am what I am
2gentle
Family Member

I am so sorry

Post by 2gentle »

May you find the strength, comfort, faith,and peace you need now, in your time of need.

I am so sorry for your loss.

Gentle
Every journey begins with a single step...Diane
Sharon
Family Elder

Post by Sharon »

What an inspiration you have been! You have been a valuable resource to ThisIsMS because of your constant search for answers in support of your dear wife. May time and the love of others give you the strength to move forward during this difficult period.

Take Care
Sharon
Irishlass

Post by Irishlass »

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. You and your wife will be in my prayers.
HarryZ
Family Elder

Post by HarryZ »

To all the wonderful, compassionate readers of ThisIsMs:

Like I briefly wrote a couple of days ago, I am in awe at the many messages of condolence that I received this past week re: Marg's death. The kindness and compassion from all of you has made it much easier for me to get through this difficult period. Believe me, it isn't easy to have the person whom you have been married to for 32 years suddenly taken away.

I wish to thank each and every one of you for taking the time to express your sympathy with so many kind words. Those messages were greatly appreciated.

I certainly will continue to participate in this forum and help those who I can. (sorry Ian, I won't be going away :) ) I realize what a special group of people take part in ThisIsMs and feel privileged to be associated with you.

Sincerely,

Harry
bromley
Family Elder

Post by bromley »

sorry Ian, I won't be going away
:(

Okay Harry, but I'll be monitoring you closely.

I'm not surprised by the messages and support by the users of this site. At the end of the day, and despite all our differening opinions on things, we have a common enemy. I don't think any of us met you or Marg, but we share the fear and frustration that this disease brings.

Take care of yourself.

Ian
dignan
Family Elder

Post by dignan »

Harry, I'm really glad to hear that you'll keep contributing to these forums.
carolew
Family Elder

Post by carolew »

Me too. Carole
ewizabeth
Family Elder

Post by ewizabeth »

Harry,

I've always felt we were fortunate to have you here as a member. Your devotion to your wife, and interest in research in MS treatment is admirable. I'm glad you'll continue to post. I hope you're doing ok.
Take care, Ewizabeth Previously Avonex, Rebif & Copaxone RRMS ~Tysabri, 31 infusions, ended 9/09. Starting Copaxone 12/09, waiting for Cladribine to be approved in 2010.
whyRwehere
Family Elder

Post by whyRwehere »

Sorry for your loss :(
Alex
gibbledygook
Family Elder

Post by gibbledygook »

Harry, I'm very pleased that you will continue to be on this forum. I found that I couldn't initially write in as I kept bursting into tears at the thought of what has happened. You've been a wonderfully kind brave man and I salute you for these tough times you've been through and your contribution to this site.
3 years antibiotics, 06/09 bilateral jug stents at C1, 05/11 ballooning of both jug valves, 07/12 stenting of renal vein, azygos & jug valve ballooning,

Return to “General Discussion”