Bee Sting Therapy - anyone else do it?

Discuss herbal therapies, vitamins and minerals, etc. here
Yaya

Bee Sting Therapy - anyone else do it?

Post by Yaya »

Hello, I'm brand new on this forum, in fact brand new to forums. This is my first post.

I have secondary progressive MS having been diagnosed 15 years ago and am now, to all intents, paraplegic using an electic wheelchair for my mobility. (This is being typed by a carer.)

In August I started bee sting therapy which I had discovered as a result of my husband starting bee keeping - we read it on another forum. Basically I'm stung 3 times a week with up to 10 stings per session. It proved very positive for me and people close to me have also noticed a vast improvement to my speech, relaxation, memory and fatigue.

I'm feeling quite lonely in this as I know nobody else doing it here in the UK. I'd be very interested to know if others are using it, have tried it, know of others doing it, etc.?
popsie
Getting to Know You...

Post by popsie »

Hi Yaya,

I have heard of this but do not have the courage to try it. I react quite badly to one beesting let alone 10, 3 times a week. Also my husband kept bees for a while and had a few stings, then once he was working with them and he had 10 - 20 stings and had a bad reaction, struggled to breathe, orange peel skin and was swollen for a week. Mind you these were African bees which are notoriously nasty.

I admire you and am sooo pleased it helps. Keep it up :D :D