Ever felt like you needed that jolt

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
MattB
Family Elder

Ever felt like you needed that jolt

Post by MattB »

of energy to snap out of being sleepy?

I've felt like doing little more than sleeping over the past few days and I just can't seem to snap out of it. I tried exercising some, I tried coffee, I tried jumping into a really cold pool but I just feel like sleeping. Working like that is the pits!

Any tips?
flautenmusik
Family Member

Post by flautenmusik »

Besides upping the B vitamin intake, mainly B12 for me, I would just suggest that you rest. I sometimes take it as a warning from my body that the sleep is what it needs.
Bubba
Family Elder

Post by Bubba »

Cold pool and Coffee didn't work? Ah..... Thats just plain tired!!!! :lol:
When I get that way, I just push through it, usually a monster energy drink and a coffee get me going though.
patientx
Family Elder

Post by patientx »

Matt,

Did you find anything that helped? What you describe is starting to hit me. We're having this heatwave on the East Coast, I'm hoping that has something to do with it; maybe the fatigue will get better when this lets up. But what to do in the meantime?
notasperfectasyou
Family Elder

Post by notasperfectasyou »

Have you considered Provigil? I know it doesn't help everyone, but it does help Kim. Go to a large beer/wine store and see how long you can say in the cooler. Is that a whackamole idea or what? Ken
It would be really nice to be able to put links in here

If I have included a bad link, google the word "Scholar", click link for "Google Scholar". Search for the name of the paper and author in Google Scholar.

Return to “General Discussion”