New Canadian Member RR MS going to SP!

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here
CherylLynn

New Canadian Member RR MS going to SP!

Post by CherylLynn »

Hi! I posted under weight gain and here I am again as no one gave me any hints! I wish this room had a chat forum but if it does I can not find it! Well our youngest wants to go outside so I guess I will check here later!
oreo
Family Elder

Post by oreo »

What part of Canada are you in? Face it, we got us one big hunk of land here!
Carpe Diem
CherylLynn

Hi Canadian Here

Post by CherylLynn »

We are from Dawson Creek B.C. I was diagnosed in 2001 and am 43 I hate this disease although I know there are worse things! I am on Rebif although I am a suck and my husband gives me the shot at night once I am asleep! Just found this site!
JFH
Family Elder

Post by JFH »

Cheryl

Check out the diet forum here and also the Best Bet Diet site.

I dropped 20Kg over 18 months (pre dx) following pretty much a low fat diet, saturated fat especially. While not as strict as BBD quite close. Worked for me :) Welcome and good luck !
John
I am what I am
Arron
Volunteer Moderator

Post by Arron »

Welcome Cheryl. As JFH said, you should post your specific questions in the appropriate discussion board so that you can get a speedy response. Glad to have you with us!
Disclaimer: Any information you find on this site should not be considered medical advice. All decisions should be made with the consent of your doctor, otherwise you are at your own risk.
CherylLynn

Thanks

Post by CherylLynn »

Thanks I did go to the diet site but did not find anything so thought I would post under general. I guess I was hoping someone would have had RR MS that turned to SP and had advice for me I also hoped if there was a chat site someone would tell me thanks all!

Return to “Introductions”