Thanks for the lifeboat

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here
woblyboy

Thanks for the lifeboat

Post by woblyboy »

Hello, one and all. I'm another refugee from the train crash that is the MS Society web transfer. I reckon there will eventually be hordes of us looking for a friendly informative place.

Congratulations to the team who chose, then did the transfer to this really nice place. I have the computing skills of a yoghurt, but here I am with no swearings.

Laters, Steve

ps Would you expect a lifeboat at a train crash?
fee001
Family Elder

Re: Thanks for the lifeboat

Post by fee001 »

Hi!

I know you. Abandoning that particu;ar ship is a wise move. this boat floats good. if you know what I mean,

Fiona
I do my own research, and find my own answers Its good to talk
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

welcome wobly :)
active members shape site content. if there is a problem, speak up!
use the report button to flag problematic post content to volunteer moderators' attention.
tipsy

Post by tipsy »

woblyboy wrote:Hello, one and all. I'm another refugee from the train crash that is the MS Society web transfer. I reckon there will eventually be hordes of us looking for a friendly informative place.

Congratulations to the team who chose, then did the transfer to this really nice place. I have the computing skills of a yoghurt, but here I am with no swearings.

Laters, Steve

ps Would you expect a lifeboat at a train crash?

Yes and here`s another one, a real joy to find a site that really works, they`ll be more coming over, so pop the corks. :-D

Tips
fee001
Family Elder

Post by fee001 »

Woblyboy,

I just have to say, that I miss Pat B, Cindarelle, Lord Nibbler, Theorising, Sheepdog, Spoiltbroth, Graf1 and 2 (Marcus) Crazyonions.

Also I believe that all "Limbolanders" and The young need to get off those boards, it is not doing them any good at all, as there is a negative undertone, they need to be here on these forums, so spread the word.

This is a positive place for them to be. I have mentioned no names apart from the ones above, but you know exactly who and what I mean.

Fiona
I do my own research, and find my own answers Its good to talk

Return to “Introductions”